Junior Support Engineer - Based in Bangkok
Support Engineer based in Bangkok
Based in Asoke area, close to BTS and MRT, lively area with food stores and shops around
Support users with standard Office applications and Local area or wide area network, basic security knowledge.
Great learning potential for general IT and Network Security
Reporting to Safecoms local IT Manager.
· Junior Support Engineer
· University Degree in Computer Science, or in IT related field
· Preferably 2+ year experience
· Good English and Thai, written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated, teamwork and willing to learn
· Phone/Email/On-Site support for enterprise-level assistance.
· Configure and install computer systems
· Use common sense and knowledge of computer system
· Analyze users' needs
· Provide support and customer reports
· Troubleshooting/suppport for end users
· Setup new users accounts, profile and password issue
· Reviewing logs
· Onsite Visits
· Be part of an energetic team that is positive and happy to work together
· Great career path opportunities!
· Learn how to interface with the multinational sector
Applicants are invited to submit a full resume in English that includes qualifications, school results transcript, expected salary and recent photograph. Please send your resume to: [email protected]